Complete solutions for the production of Rigid Facing insulated panels
SAIP offers you complete solutions for the
manufacturing of Industrial & Architectural Roof & Wall sandwich panels with PUR, PIR & RW core as well as the Industrial & Residential Sectional Door Panels.
The continuous panels production method consists
in the laying down of the polyurethane reactive mixture between two continuously moving facings. The reaction and the hardening of the polyurethane mixture takes place inside a continuously moving press or double press conveyor. The production speed depends on the foam mixture curing time, the thickness of the panels and panels minimum cutting length.
Our supply includes:
- storage farms and handling system for chemicals
- metal sheet roll forming section
- high pressure foaming dispensing machines from 2 up to 8 components and more which fit for new generations of blowing agents
- continuously moving press conveyor from 12 up to 42 meter length
- on-line cutting group, band saw and disc system
- panels handling section which includes the panels stacking, curing and the panels bundle packing equipment
- Mineral and rock wool boards processing and gluing sections
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON Contitech Rigid Facings