Saip will be attending the 62nd polyurethanes technical conference
SAIP EQUIPMENT ITALY announces its participation at CPI’s annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference, the most popular polyurethanes conference in North America.
The Polyurethanes Technical Conference offers a unique convergence of all major exponents of industry expertise, professional networking and regulatory insight. Fostering both technical and professional development, the Polyurethanes Technical Conference is the premier destination to preview the polyurethanes technology of tomorrow and key information of today.
SAIP Equipment, as a world leading designer and manufacturer of polyurethane processing systems and machines, is honored to participate and present the latest developments of its technologies to the North American market. SAIP solutions aim to increase productivity, improve energy savings and to always maintain the highest levels of sustainability.
SAIP solutions finds applications in various sectors, such as:
Building & Construction
- Complete lines for production of continuous and discontinuous insulating sandwich panels (wall panels, roof panels, cladding panels, insulation panels, sectional panels for residential and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.); high & low pressure foam dispensing machines for the insulation of rolling shutters, rolling shutter boxes, etc.
Professional and Domestic Refrigeration
- Complete foaming systems for the insulation of all equipment used in the cold chain: cabinets and doors, refrigerated cells, display cabinets, freezing and deep-freezing rooms, ice makers, vending machines, thermos, etc.
Oil & Gas / pre-insulated pipes and pipe-joint
- Production equipment of prefabricated rigid pipes and field joints (pipe joint) for offshore and onshore;
- Production equipment of prefabricated rigid pipes, field joints and elbows for district heating and cooling;
- Continuous production equipment of industrial prefabricated flexible pipes.
- Complete turn-key projects to manufacture furniture components, wood imitation, armchairs, chairs, pillows, interior decorations, 3D object decoration, viscoelastic products such as pillows, etc.
- High degree of automation high & low pressure foam dosing units, complete with rotary tables and mold support presses; special solution for personalized decoration with DIPPRINT technology, and much more.
Thanks to our American partner, FOAM SUPPLIES, INC. (https://foamsupplies.com) SAIP is strengthening its presence in the US market, while earning the trust of leading industry players.
We warmly invite you to visit SAIP at CPI and discuss your ideas and project goals with us. Together, we will find the best solution for your targets.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
POLYURETHANES TECHNICAL CONFERENCE