SAIP AT UTECH LAS AMERICAS 2019
27 luty 2019
SAIP will participate to UTECH LAS AMERICAS, the leading polyurethanes exhibition which for the second time takes place in Mexico City.
We are glad to inform you that SAIP will be present at one of the main events of the year specifically focused on the polyurethanes industry in the Central and South American markets.
According to accredited sources, Mexico is one of the world’s fastest growing markets for the industry. The growing involves in particular the automotive sector but also construction, where two of the most important customers of Saip, word-wide leaders in the manufacturing of sandwich panels, have been operating since many years with production lines designed, built and installed by Saip.
We are looking forward to meeting our customers, and whoever was interested, to showing and explaining our TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS for the use of flexible and rigid polyurethane foams and much more.
Our product range includes:
- CONTITECH and DITECH: patented technologies and solutions for the continuous and discontinuous production of sandwich panels (roof, wall, cladding panels, civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.);
- REFTECH: complete foaming lines and patented solutions for the insulation in industrial and domestic refrigeration;
- SOLUTIONS FOR THE USE OF PENTANE AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE BLOWING AGENTS, in the continuous and in the discontinuous foaming process;
- HIGH & LOW PRESSURE FOAM DOSING UNITS
- HP THIRD STREAM MIXING HEAD – the new generation of patented mixing heads.
Experts will also illustrate to visitor CEDEPA, the SAIP SANDWICH PANEL R&D CENTER, totally devoted to the development of new solutions for the manufacturing of polyurethane-made panels for thermal insulation, produced with the specific technology of continuous double lamination process. An industrial-scale and complete production line and a laboratory at customers disposal to test and prototype new ideas and accelerating innovation (www.cedepa.org).
See you at UTECH LAS AMERICAS | SAIP STAND No. 223
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE INVITATION