SAIP to exhibit at UTECH EUROPE 2018
Maastricht, May 29-31 | MECC exhibition center | stand #420
SAIP Equipment is glad to announce it participation to the next edition of UTECH EUROPE, the leading international event for all players in the polyurethanes industry.
Our staff will be glad to illustrate SAIP UNIQUE SOLUTIONS and LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS which meet any production need in the insulation market, such as construction, refrigeration, pre-insulated pipes production, in furniture, automotive, technical articles production and molding industries.
Our visitors will be illustrated on:
- CONTITECH & DITECH: continuous and discontinuous production lines of sandwich panels;
- REFTECH: complete foaming lines for the insulation of professional and domestic refrigerators;
- PIPETECH: complete solutions for pre-insulated pipes production and pipe-joint insulation;
- SAIPTECH: customized solutions (multi-station rotary table, oval carousel, stationary presses, mold press carriers, foaming automation, mold for presses, gasketing systems).
SAIP has recently received patent certificates of a few technologies, such as:
- mouth-up technology foaming fixture with adjustable mold and automatic plugs heating system, for the foaming process of professional refrigerators’ cabinets. The solution allows operators to use the same core for manufacturing different kinds of cabinetv models, ensuring considerable time, costs and energy saving.
- third stream - direct injection third component - high pressure mixing head, in the components mixing process, the new mixing head permits the use of a third blowing agent on any kind of foaming units (SAIP or other ones) either new or in revamping; the recycle of the third component occurs directly in the head, with components radial blending, for a higher mixing quality.
A SAIP stand corner will be specially dedicated to ce|de|pa the international R&D center totally devoted to innovate technologies for PU insulated sandwich panel production.
Discover what SAIP can make for your business visiting our stand #420 at UTECH 2018.
Free registration by Monday, 30th April 2018: click HERE.