SAIP at PSE Europe
SAIP to exhibit at PSE Europe | 27-29 June 2017 MOC Munich, Germany
SAIP will be present at PSE EUROPE 2017, the new show targeted to trade visitors from all industry sectors involved in processing PU or applying PU solutions within their manufacturing processes.
SAIP polyurethane equipment experts’ team is getting ready for the first edition of PSE EUROPE 2017 which will be starting on June 27th, in Munich. SAIP is a leading developer of POLYURETHANE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT and is well known as a reliable and innovative partner in the CONSTRUCTION and REFRIGERATION industry, as well as into the AUTOMOTIVE and FURNITURE ones, working in these sectors for over forty years.
We are particularly proud to present this year at PSE EUROPE our innovative solution concerning the metering and mixing of components: the NEW SAIP MIXING HEAD. Our experts will be glad to illustrate the unique features of this technology together with all the technological developments of our proven solutions.
SAIP SOLUTIONS on display at PSE EUROPE will include:
- CONTITECH and DITECH: continuous and discontinuous production lines for the manufacturing of PU insulated sandwich panels for roof, wall, coverings, civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.;
- REFTECH & SAIP NEW DRY FOAMING SOLUTION: complete foaming lines for the insulation of industrial and domestic cabinets and doors, foaming moulds and masks, etc. SAIP patented a technology which allows the use of the same equipment for the production of different kind of cabinet models, reducing time and energy consumptions.
- ALTERNATIVE BLOWING AGENTS, in the continuous and in the discontinuous foaming process.
- HIGH & LOW PRESSURE FOAM DOSING UNITS: for the manufacturing of various items for construction, such as rolling shutters, for visco-elastic gel applications in furnishing and bedding, automotive, sport industries, etc.
- ELASTOMERS CASTING MACHINES
- SAIPTECH SOLUTIONS
Multistation rotary table, Oval carousel, Stationary presses and mould press carriers, Foaming automation with cartesian manipulators and robots, Mould for presses, Gasketing systems.
We will also illustrate benefits and advantages coming from the use of CeDePa, the innovation and training center totally devoted to the development of novel solutions for the manufacturing of polyurethane-made panels for thermal insulation, produced with the specific technology of continuous double lamination process. A complete production line and a laboratory specifically thought for the CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY and its players, either senior or newcomers, as a tool to test and prototype new ideas, accelerating innovation.
Luigi Procopio, Sales Director of SAIP, said: "the polyurethane processing industry is our core business and we are continually evolving our solutions to meet the needs of our customers according to regulations’ trends.
There are many fields still to be explored by polyurethane; regulations in many cases are offering polyurethane industry players lots of chances to grow.
We’re looking forward to a very productive show".