1. HOLDER OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The holder of the data processing is Saip S.U.R.L. (VAT number: 00772020962) to which any request for information regarding the processing may be sent, either to the address of the head office in Via Bressanella 13 - 22044 Romanò di Inverigo (MB), or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA COLLECTED
a. The data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
Responding to requests for information
- Get in touch with the User
- Fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken
- Evaluate and select CVs sent spontaneously or following the publication of any job offers on the "work with us" page of this site;
- Fulfilment of the legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller
- Take security measures
- Elaborate navigation statistics
The provision of data is required to benefit from the above services and any refusal involves the inability of the writer to provide the service or product requested.
b. The personal data provided may also be processed for:
promotional activities of the writer,
- Sending of newsletters by e-mail and/or fax and/or surface mail.
For these particular processing activities you will be asked for the expression of specific consent, which may be revoked at any time.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
a. The Personal Data also collected through this Site, either independently or through third parties, are: general information, email, information relating to work and / or curriculum, IP address, Usage Data, Cookies.
b. Personal Data may be voluntarily provided by the User by sending an e-mail addressed to Saip S.U.R.L., by filling in the contact forms or by sending an attachment, or collected automatically during the use of this Site.
d. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
MODALITIES OF TREATMENT
a. The Owner shall process the Personal Data of Users taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, modification or destruction of the Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
b. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessed by categories of employees involved in the organization of the Data Controller (administrative, commercial, marketing, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
The aforementioned data will be kept for as long as necessary to perform the contractual or pre-contractual service requested or for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed and in compliance with the terms of the law of conservation of a legal, fiscal or accounting.
Personal data collected through this site are not transferred to third countries or other international organizations.
OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/2016 - GDPR, and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the legislation in force, exercise the following rights:
request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him
(right of access of the person concerned - art. 15 GDPR;
- to know the origin of the data;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of treatment;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation - Articles 16 and 17 GDPR);
- right to limit and/or oppose the processing of data concerning him (Art. 18 GDPR);
- right of revocation;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
the right to lodge a complaint with the MLCA (Art. 15 GDPR).
ATTENTION: This statement may be subject to updating in compliance with current legislation, so please review it periodically.