SAIP at UTECH Las Americas
06 3월 2017
UTECH Las Americas 2017: 4th - 6th April 2017 | Centro Citibanamex - Mexico City
SAIP will participate to UTECH LAS AMERICAS, leading polyurethanes exhibition which comes to Americas for the first time. The Polyurethane Industry is growing fast in this area and Mexico is one of the world’s fastest growing markets for the industry. In particular, Mexico’s construction industry was favored by recent private investments and this sector now accounts for 8.1% of GDP.
SAIP has designed, manufactured and installed several sandwich panel production lines in Mexico and we are looking forward to meeting our customers and to showing SAIP tailor-made SOLUTIONS for the use of flexible and rigid polyurethane foams in construction, refrigeration, furniture, automotive, etc.
At UTECH LAS AMERICAS our experts will illustrate all SAIP technologies, such as:
- CONTITECH and DITECH: continuous and discontinuous production lines for the manufacturing of PU insulated sandwich panels for roof, wall, coverings, civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.;
- REFTECH & SAIP NEW DRY FOAMING SOLUTION: complete foaming lines for the insulation of industrial and domestic cabinets and doors, foaming moulds and masks, etc. SAIP patented a technology which allows the use of the same equipment for the production of different kind of cabinet models, reducing time and energy consumptions.
- ALTERNATIVE BLOWING AGENTS SOLUTIONS, in the continuous and in the discontinuous foaming process.
- HIGH & LOW PRESSURE FOAM DOSING UNITS: for the manufacturing of various items for construction, such as rolling shutters, for visco-elastic gel applications in furnishing and bedding, automotive, sport industry, etc.
- MIXING HEADS / HP THIRD STREAM MIXING HEAD: SAIP patented a new generation of mixing-heads which permit the use of a third blowing agent in any kind of foaming units, SAIP’s or others’, either new or in revamping. Compared to other products in the market the innovation of SAIP HP THIRD STREAM MIXING HEAD is the recycle of the third component directly in the mix-head with components radial mixing for high quality mixing and homogeneity.
We will also illustrate benefits and advantages coming from the use of CE|DE|PA: the innovation & training centre totally devoted to the development of new solutions for the manufacturing of polyurethane-made panels for thermal insulation, produced with the specific technology of continuous double lamination process. A complete production line and a laboratory specifically thought for the CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY and its players, either senior or newcomers, as a tool to test and prototype new ideas, accelerating innovation (www.cedepa.org).