June, 28–30 | Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan | Stand No. 2301
SAIP will participate in FOAM EXPO NORTH AMERICA 2022, introducing its newly established company SAIP NORTH AMERICA Inc. together with brand-new technologies.
Back to the States and back to Foam Expo North America, the leading exhibition and conference for the manufacturers and buyers of technical foam products and technologies.
During pandemic, we have worked on several projects and we have improved existing technologies. Ideas took their shape and came to life between 2021 and begin of 2022:
- First of all, SAIP NORTH AMERICA Inc.: SAIP has landed in the American Continent! A new site has been opened in Columbus, Ohio, in order to provide fast technical assistance and commercial support to our customers, together with a well-furnished spare parts warehouse. We will be glad to give you all information on regards.
- We have improved OUR TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF SANDWICH PANELS AND FOR THE PRODUCTION OF PROFESSIONAL AND DOMESTIC REFRIGERATORS.
- REPUR: SAIP technology which transforms powders deriving from the processing of polyurethane into useful products. REPUR was launched in Italy with private events, first week of February, with great success. Ask us for details.
- BUTTERFLY: the software platform, completely developed by Saip, that, through smart data detection and analysis, allows production process control, quality maximization, waste minimization, enhancing of productivity, traceability and machine learning: an extraordinary tool to maximize production and maintenance processes.
- High and low pressure foaming machines;
- Continuous and discontinuous production lines for sandwich panels with PU/PIR/MIWO core.
- Complete foaming lines for the insulation with polyurethane foam of professional and domestic refrigerators;
- Automatic foaming systems with cartesian manipulators and robots (oval carousels, multi station rotary tables);
- Molds for presses, mold press carriers, stationary presses;
- Gasketing and industrial filters production systems;
- Pre-insulated pipes production lines;
- Elastomers’ casting systems;
- Mixing heads
We look forward to meeting you at FOAM EXPO NORTH AMERICA 2022!