October 3-5, National Harbor, MD | booth #604
SAIP NORTH AMERICA INC. is glad to announce its participation in the most popular and long running polyurethanes conference in North America. The conference will be the best location to introduce Saip new born company, its offer and its personnel.
SAIP NORTH AMERICA proposes itself as the customers’ reference point for a prompt and qualified technical assistance: a long-experienced technician and a well-furnished storage of spare-parts are at customer disposal for any need; moreover, customers can count on technical and commercial consultancy of SAIP R&D department placed in Italy.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the Conference and meet us; we will talk about Saip solutions, such as:
- continuous and discontinuous production lines of sandwich panels : wall panels, roof panels, cladding panels, insulation panels, sectional panels, both for residential and industrial doors, for air conditioning ducts, etc.
- complete foaming systems for the insulation of professional and domestic refrigerators : all equipment used in the cold chain needs to be insulated (cabinets and doors, refrigerated cells, display cabinets, freezing and deep-freezing rooms, ice makers, vending machines, thermos, etc.) : Saip has a solutions for any application.
- Prefabricated pipes’ production equipment: pipe-in-pipe and on-field pipe joints , offshore and onshore, elbows in district heating and cooling; continuous production equipment of industrial prefabricated flexible pipes.
- Complete turn-key projects to manufacture furniture’s components, wood imitation, armchairs, chairs, pillows, interior decorations, viscoelastic products such as pillows, etc.; 3D decoration in with DIP PRINT TECHNOLOGY.
- High and low pressure dosing units, even with high degree of automation, complete with rotary tables and mold support presses for automotive, sports, nautical, medical, and orthopedic sectors.
- REPUR: an advanced recycling system for powders deriving from the processing of polyurethane. REPUR TM is designed to transform polyurethane waste into useful products, through a zero-impact polluting process.
- BUTTERFLY: through detection and analysis of data, it allows production process control, quality maximization, waste minimization, enhancing of productivity, traceability and machine learning. An extraordinary tool to maximize production and maintenance processes.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the
October 3-5 | National Harbor, MD | booth # 604
Photo: SAIP NORTH AMERICA INC., the operational headquarters, Gahanna (OH)
SAIP NORTH AMERICA INC.