SAIP at PU Tech India 2017
20 Veljača 2017
PU Tech India 2017: 8th - 10th March, 2017 | India Expo Centre, Greater Noida - New Delhi
SAIP will participate to the next edition of PU TECH 2017, the largest PU event in South Asia focused on latest developments and applications of PU, promoted by the Indian Polyurethane Association (IPuA).
The Polyurethane Industry in India is growing fast. It has registered double digit growth during the past five years and it is expected to double every four years in the coming decade. The primary reason for India witnessing a burst in opportunities in PU is the expanding middle class with increasing disposable incomes and rising urbanization supplemented strongly by investments in infrastructure (source: Indian Polyurethane Association).
During the 3-day PU TECH exhibition our experts will illustrate SAIP tailor-made SOLUTIONS for the use of flexible and rigid polyurethane foams in various applications.
All SAIP technologies that will be on show at PU TECH:
- CONTITECH and DITECH: continuous and discontinuous production lines for the manufacturing of PU insulated sandwich panels for roof, wall, covering, civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.
- REFTECH & SAIP NEW DRY FOAMING SOLUTION: complete foaming lines for the insulation of industrial and domestic cabinets and doors, foaming moulds and masks, etc. SAIP patented a technology which allows the use of the same equipment for the production of different kind of cabinet models, reducing time and energy consumptions.
- HYDROCARBON SOLUTIONS, in the continuous and in the discontinuous foaming process.
- HIGH & LOW PRESSURE FOAM DOSING UNITS: for the manufacturing of various items for construction, such as rolling shutters, for visco-elastic gel applications in furnishing and bedding, automotive, sport industries, etc.
- MIXING HEADS / HP THIRD STREAM MIXING HEAD: SAIP patented a new generation of mixing-heads which permit the use of a third blowing agent in any kind of foaming units, SAIP’s or others’, either new or in revamping. Compared to other products in the market, the innovation of SAIP HP THIRD STREAM MIXING HEAD stays in the recycle of the third component directly in the mix-head with components radial mixing for high quality mixing and homogeneity.
We will also illustrate benefits and advantages coming from the use of CE|DE|PA: the innovation and training centre totally devoted to the development of novel solutions for the manufacturing of polyurethane-made panels for thermal insulation produced with the specific technology of continuous double lamination process. A complete production line and a laboratory specifically thought for the CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY and its players, either senior or new comers, as a tool to test and prototype new ideas, accelerating innovation (www.cedepa.org).
We are looking forward to meeting you at PU TECH INDIA 2017
Visit SAIP | Stand No. J-02