Saip S.u.r.l. Quality Policy
Saip Board is aware of the importance of the continuous improvement for the development of the quality of company’s product and service, offered to Customers.
With this scope, he has chosen to follow the principles of UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard and to implement them through the Company Quality Policy and the Quality Management Manual, as governance tools of its organization.
On the basis of this conviction, the Board defines the Quality Policy and actively pursues the development of improvement programs, defining objectives and allocating the human and material resources needed.
Below are listed the goals and methods defined.
- Maintain and improve the application of its "Quality Management System" in accordance to UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Plan its QMS considering the most important and critical external and internal factors for its own purpose as well as the needs and expectations of stakeholders. Analyze and identify the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed to:
- ensure that QMS is able to achieve the intended objectives
- Prevent, or limit to the maximum, the adverse effects
- increase the desired effects
- to achieve improvement
- Improve organization to deliver products and services that meet customer requirements in terms of quality, price and punctuality:
- Identifying more precisely the geographic and sectoral origin of requests from the web-site and internet to make Saip's business more effective
- using qualified and competent external staff to ensure the full compliance of machinery and equipment to the main EU Guidelines, also for the purpose of enhancing the competence of Saip staff
- Improving quality of company’s communications to customers in terms of:
- clarity, simplicity and completeness, formulated with words understandable by the interlocutors
- such that they do not configure elusive or inadequate practices
- sufficiently detailed and analytical to not neglect relevant elements for the client's decision
- Improve the quality of service offered by actively collaborating with customers in choosing the product to meet their needs through:
- dedicated investments for the continuous updating of technical and commercial documentation
- timely reviewing all customer reports and activating the functions involved through the management of non-compliance remark.
- Timely update all documents related to safety foreseen by Italian regulation (DL81 / 2008). Consequently, make staff properly prepared and professional by means of training and information, in compliance with the Italian health and safety regulations. Share with clients and guests the criteria adopted by Saip for safety in the work site, through targeted and informed communications.
- Ensure the compliance of its products and services with national and international technical standards and Community Directives through commercial and design evaluation processes. All this to protect the environment, the safety of its staff and its customers
- Consolidate partnership with its suppliers and outsourcers:
- constantly monitoring their performance so that they are reliable, punctual in deliveries and competitive in costs
- providing them with detailed instructions to ensure the compliance of purchased goods and services while at the same time preventing potential non-compliance
- ensuring that they comply with the rules of protection of their employees, such as gender equality and the protection of child labor
- Systematically manage non-compliance remarks, including complaints and reporting from customers, by undertaking actions for their control and correction, implementing the corrective actions identified by the non-compliance analysis.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs for infrastructure, machinery, production equipment and IT infrastructures, in order to prevent any potential disservice.
Romanò d’Inverigo, 28th March, 2017
The Board: Walter Pozzi