SAIP will be attending the CPI Polyurethanes Technical Conference
11 Rujan 2017
The Polyurethanes Technical Conference offers the unique convergence of industry expertise, professional networking and regulatory insight.
SAIP is glad to announce its participation to the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America. SAIP will illustrate its latest developments in processing equipment for the polyurethane industry. SAIP will introduce its new generation of high pressure mixing heads and the patented roofing overlapping/endlapping system for continuous sandwich panel production lines.
SAIP solutions serve:
Building & Construction
- Production lines for the production in continuous and in discontinuous of insulated sandwich panels (wall panels, roof panels, cladding panels, sectional panels for civil and industrial doors, for air conditioning ducts, etc.).
- High and low pressure dosing machines (insulation of window rolling shutters or rolling shutters boxes, etc.)
Professional and Domestic Refrigeration
Complete foaming lines for the insulation of all equipment used in the cold chain: cabinets, refrigerated cells, display cabinets, freezing and deep-freezing rooms, ice makers, vending machines, thermos, etc.
- Continuous and discontinuous production equipment (pouring and spray technology) of prefabricated rigid pipes and field joints (pipe joint) in offshore and onshore;
- Continuous and discontinuous production equipment (pouring & spray technology) of prefabricated rigid pipes, field joints and elbows in district heating and cooling;
- Continuous production equipment (pouring technology) of industrial prefabricated flexible pipes.
Complete and turn-key projects to manufacture home furniture components, furniture for office and shops, wood imitation, armchairs, chairs, mattresses and pillows, interior decorations, 3D object decoration, viscoelastic products such as pillows, etc.
High and low pressure dosing units for the manufacturing of air and oil filters, seats, armrests, bumpers, instrument panels, exterior profiles, headrests, gear shift lever knobs, sun visors, side mirrors, soundproofing mats, window seals, etc.
High and low pressure dosing units and elastomer casting systems to manufacturing sports articles, nautical items, medical ones, components for acoustic and thermal insulation, orthopedic materials, mannequins and many others.
2017 Polyurethanes Technical Conference
October 2-4, 2017 | New Orleans Marriott
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Find more information about Saip: www.saipequipment.com