SAIP to exhibit at FOAM EXPO SHOW
08 février 2018
Saip to exhibit at FOAM Expo Show: March 6 - 8 2018 | Novi, Michigan, USA
Back to North America’s leading exhibition and conference targeted to the technical foam industry.
After the successful experience of last year, SAIP is glad to announce its return to the 2018 edition of FOAM EXPO, the first North America’s free-to-attend exhibition and conference for the technical foam industry. The exhibition will unite manufacturers and buyers of technical foam materials, products and services and will serve the entire foam manufacturing industry.
The PU North American industry is a constantly growing market: we have been noticing and benefit of its strong demand and continued evolution. SAIP solutions are devoted to commercial refrigeration, furniture, automotive and construction; they can meet requirements such as quality, versatility, manufacturing efficiencies, and low maintenance costs.
Moreover, we can count on our valuable partner FOAM SUPPLIES which has got a huge experience in polyurethane foams. Thanks to this partnership the two companies are able to provide complete customized production solutions to North American manufacturers in a wide range of industries.
At FOAM EXPO particular attention will be given to our latest patented technologies:
- Electrical foaming fixture for the insulation of refrigerators, it allows to overcome the limits of traditional systems, such as the hydraulic or others, achieving remarkable energy savings and reduced environmental impact (maintenance not required, lack of wear and lack of waste oils.
- Three component mixing head which allows the injection of the third component (colors or new generation blowing agents) directly into the mixing head for better foam performing results.
We’ll be at visitors’ disposal for any information about our solutions:
- Complete production lines for the manufacturing in continuous or discontinuous of insulated sandwich panels (for wall, roof, cladding, for civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.);
- Complete foaming systems for the insulation of refrigerator cabinets and doors;
- High and low pressure foam dispensing units for various application
- Mold for presses, stationary presses and mold press carriers, oval carousels, multi station rotary table, gasketing systems, foaming automation with cartesian manipulators and robots, etc.